Evergreen Academy Montessori is committed to providing 21st Century educational excellence. Our individualized curriculum is designed to develop the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and morally. Within our nurturing, multi-aged Montessori learning environments students are empowered to be competent, confident, collaborative, critical thinkers and encouraged to be passionate life-long learners and leaders within their local and global communities.
Sowing the seeds of knowledge and creativity; cultivating academic excellence, 21st Century Skills and leadership.
At Evergreen Academy West Windsor (formerly Children’s House of the Windsors), we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 2.5 to 6 years in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of West Windsor since 1994. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our AMS and MSA-CESS accredited preschool uses the Montessori curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:30am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Lunch is available for purchase.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Old Trenton Road and Village Road East) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.