Great memories are built at our camps.
Our camps offer fun filled programs for children ages 5-10. Each week, campers jump into action, participating in exciting sports programs, exploring nature, becoming involved in performing and creative arts, playing a part in group activities and attending special events.
During the school year, we offer winter, mid-winter and spring school-age break camps for both Evergreen Academy students and our neighboring community. Camp activities will include a variety of seasonally appropriate art, cooking and music. Camp hours are from 9:00 am-3:00 pm daily with the option of extended day from 7-9 am and 3-6 pm at an additional fee. Don’t let your child miss out on all the fun!
- Spring Break All new families must complete the forms below to register for camp. Payment is due upon enrollment.
Please contact our main office at 425-488-8000 for more information and registration documents.
Registration begins March 1st!
Our summer campers have the opportunity to expand their horizons, embark on new adventures, and have fun. Our exceptional program and dedicated staff create an environment that forges lifelong friendships among our campers. We create a summer experience that is unforgettable! Camp activities include sports & games, arts & crafts, science & cooking, songs & skits, field trips.
2018 summer camp brochures are here!
FULL Destination Camps:
- Week 2 ( June 25-29)
- Week 3 (July 2-6)
- Week 4 (July 9-13)
- Week 4 (July 9-13) PM 12-3 Camp
- Week 5 (July 16-20)
- Week 6 (July 23-27)
- Week 8 (Aug. 6-10)
- Week 8 (Aug. 6-10) PM 12-3 Camp
- Week 9 (Aug. 13-17)
- Week 10 ( Aug. 20-23)
Full Agents Camp:
- Week 2 (June 25-29) Full Day and 12-3 (K-1) Agents Camp)
- Week 4 (July 9-13) (Full Day and 12-3 pm (k-1) Agents Camp)
- Week 6 (July 23-27) 12-3 (K-1) Agents Camp
- Week 8 (Aug. 6-10) 12-3 (k-1) Agents Camp
- Week 9 (Aug. 13-17) (Full Day and 12-3 pm (k-1) Agents Camp)
- Week 10 ( Aug. 20-23) (Full Day and 12-3 pm (k-1) Agents Camp)
FULL Specialty Camps
- Week 1: AM Wilderness (June 18-22)
- Week 2: Farm to Table (June 25-29)
- Week 4: Chemical Magic (July 9-13)
- Week 4: Baking (July 9-13)
- Week 5: Soccer (9-12) (July 16-20)
- Week 5: Craft-a-thon (July 16-20)
- Week 6: Improv and Acting (July 23-27)
- Week 8: Harry Potter (Aug. 6-10)
- Week 8: 321 Blast OFF ( Aug. 6-10)
- Week 9: Lego Mania (Aug. 13-17)
If you have any questions regarding our fabulous summer camp program please contact Michelle Coster @ 425-488-8000 or Michelle.Coster@nlcinc.com.