Updated Thursday 09-17-2020 04:18pm
Please check the resources section below and feel free to email me directly with any questions you may have. Rose.Holck@nlcinc.com
Library & Technology News
- DanceMat Typing — I have used this one for grades K – 2 in the past. I will be using Keyboarding Without Tears now, but this would be great practice at home. No account needed!
- Typing.com — I have used this before for grades 3 and up. We will not be using this in class any longer, but I have made sure that each child has an account set up for home use.
- Keyboarding Without Tears — I use this for grades 1 – 5. Kindergarten integration coming soon!
- Check out the resources at Common Sense Media!
- This is a link to a Smore news bulletin I created last year about Digital Citizenship. Stay tuned for a new edition!
Links to Websites Visited in Tech Class
- Seesaw student portfolio portal
- Brain Pop
- Code.org — “Every student in school should have the opportunity to learn computer science.” I recently completed my professional development on this curriculum. It is fantastic!
- CS is Fun — practice your computer science skills here — LightBot is a favorite!
- Stapleless Books – ReadWriteThink.org – create your own stapleless book with this template
- Caterpillar Count
Interesting Articles and Information