At Evergreen Academy, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to 6 years in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We’ve served the community of Issaquah since 2012. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Montessori method, combined with our Links to Learning curriculum in the early years, lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located between Pike Lake Middle School and Providence Point) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.